find your path in life
WHICH IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Please note: This information is not intended as medical advice and is provided in good faith by Navigate Life Coach. If you are suffering from psychological disorders or are experiencing a mental health crisis, you should speak to a doctor as soon as possible.
Life coaching and therapy are both amazing tools for personal development. But like every tool, there are benefits as well as limitations.
While there may be some overlap between the two, in that they help you understand yourself better, and both have therapeutic potential, they do differ in both their focus and their approach.
Of course, not all therapists are the same, and neither are all life coaches. Ultimately, the success of each will come down to the skill, dedication and care of the practitioner.
If you would like to take your life to the next level and make positive changes, then life coaching is for you.
Please contact me for a free discovery call
What coaching can do for you?
- Transform insight into action with Strengthened confidence
- Sarisha’s coaching will help you implement positive changes and break procrastination.
- Deeply understand yourself and shift your mindset
- Discover what is going for you and driving your behaviour unconsciously
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Remove or overcome beliefs and patterns that have held you back for years.
- Gain deep clarity, Whether it’s your career, your life or your relationship, get clarity on
what to do next.Achieve Your Dreams With goal planning, practical strategies and regular accountability, there is no dream too big.
COMMON REASONS CLIENTS APPROACH ME TO BE COACHED/ MENTORED
- They want to master the perennial challenge of balancing work, health, responsibility, family and relationships.
- They want to transition out of their current role into a future working life they want. Some are transitioning now, some in 3 months, some in 6 months, whereas others are planning to transition this time next year. For all of these clients getting this transition right is critically important.
- They want to have a sustainable whole of life balance across the 3 domains of – self, relationships and work, so that they’re able to focus on what matters most, sometimes catalysed by experiences.
- They want to thrive in their loving relationships.
- They want to feel more purpose and meaning in their life, this often comes to a head because few people do work that is their calling.
- To thrive in life, we have to master the perennial challenge of balancing work, health, responsibility, family and relationships.
- I don’t know it all, but I mentor a sustainable way forward for to focus on what matters most.
My job is to help you to get back on track. We all need support and encouragement sometimes and we certainly need to know how to keep confident in the face of life’s challenges.
Navigate Life coaching was started with the idea to help individuals maximise opportunities for personal growth and happiness and guide them to find the right motivation and consistently work towards achieving their goals. Your Inner Potential will help you develop an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses whilst providing you with the tools to discover your own potential and become one step closer to your true self. Remember it’s a journey. That means there will be obstacles as well as temptations to take a shortcut or give up. But with my guidance and support you will accomplish desired results.